11:07 AM      No comments
Are you looking for health ship's? Kashi developed a new line of hummus crisps made from chickpeas and its signature seven grains. I love hummus and chips so I thought this would be the right chip's for me. I have to say I am not a big fan of the hummus chips at all. Maybe it was the Sea Salt & Olive Oil ones I have got. My kids said they were delicious. they are naturally salted with sea salt and olive oil. There come in three naturally flavors Caramelized Onion, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta, and Sea Salt & Olive Oil. I Would recommend this product. They are real healthy for you. make a good snack for the family.

I am a Buzzagent and you can be one too. www.bzzagent.com I did get KASHI HUMMUS CRISPS for free to try out. I am a Buzzagent

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Followers

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm 26 years & live in Cali. I enjoy having a good time just like the next person. I am grateful to have a good family but like all family we have are up's and down's & I have the best friends ever. We have 3 adorable Chihuahua. Roxy, Pancho & Princess. But Princess is my baby. She makes me smile cause she is so Loveable & Carzy! Well I am so into Makeup & Products. I don't know why but I love collecting Monkeys lol... I Love Pink & White & Blue ect... My Blog is to do review's on Makeup & Products.